The County of Hawaii, also known as the Big Island, offers a variety of resources to its residents and visitors. Some of the resources that the county provides include:
1. Health services: The county provides healthcare services through its network of hospitals and clinics, including Hilo Medical Center, North Hawaii Community Hospital, and Kau Hospital.
2. Education: The county operates public schools, as well as offers programs and resources for adult education and vocational training.
3. Parks and Recreation: The county operates several parks and recreation areas, including beaches, hiking trails, and sports facilities.
4. Transportation: The county operates a public transportation system, including buses to help residents and visitors get around the island.
5. Waste management: The county provides waste management services, including recycling and disposal facilities, to help residents and businesses properly dispose of waste.
6. Emergency services: The county operates emergency services, including fire and police departments, to protect the safety and well-being of its residents.
7. Social services: The county provides social services, such as housing assistance, food banks, and health and human services, to help residents in need.
These are just a few of the resources that the County of Hawaii offers. Additional resources can be found on the county's official website, where residents and visitors can also find information on specific departments and services.